[3.1.5] Losing then regaining focus by clicking main window causes login form to cease showing cursor/selected field

OS Version

Platform: Mac
OS Version: OSX Monterey 12.3.1
OS Language Setting: English

App Version

Version: 3.1.5
Application Shell: 3.1.5

Problem Description + Screenshots

I’m not sure if this is limited to the login window, but there seems to be an issue where the visual indications of a selected field (blinking cursor + textbox color change) cease to work when the app loses focus and regains it by the user clicking on the main, underlying Aeon Timeline window to resume focus. In this scenario, cmd+V doesn’t work in the field either, though right-clicking and selecting paste does. This may be a niche bug, but the user experience here seems like it would inevitably involve leaving Aeon Timeline to copy and paste an account number from an email.

focusbug

Steps to reproduce

1. Go to Aeon Timeline > My Account
  2. Select ‘Log out on this Account’
  3. Select ‘Login to Account’ on resulting window
  4. Change focus to a different window
  5. Resume focus by clicking on underlying Aeon Timeline window (not login form)
  6. Click on login form. Fields will not work visually as expected.

I am able to reproduce this reliably
This seems likely to occur during initial on-boarding after an installation
This is a general bug rather with the app than related to specific timeline files.

Thanks for this. We were aware that this sometimes is an issue for users, and hopefully your steps will help us replicate the problem and help fix it.