Platform & OS Version

Platform: Windows
OS Version: 11 Professional 22H2 build 22621.1702
OS Language Setting: Engish (US)

App Version

Version: 3.1.9
Application Shell: 3.1.9

Problem Description + Screenshots

I have a few focused views saved in project management template based task list. One of them should contain Earliest / Latest dates. I save the filter under name "MayJune2023’

To come back to this particular filtered view, I use the Load button: it restores the Type selection (Task,Milestone) and restores the Earliest/Latest Date fields correctly.

If I save the project and leave Aeon Timeline, restart it later and attempt to load “MayJune2023” filtered view: : it restores the Type selection (Task,Milestone) but does not restore the Earliest/Latest Date fields.

Aeon Timeline v3.1.9 fails to save these particular filter parameters persistently.

Steps to reproduce

See above.

Answer the following questions, if possible:

• Are you able to reproduce this bug reliably?
    • Yes.
  • Can you make this bug happen with a clean timeline file?
    • I have not tried so cannot tell, but having only about 40 tasks added to the template, I presume it is reproducible.
  • Does it only happen with a specific timeline file?
    • I do not use the Earliest/Latest dates in other projects, based on other templates so I cannot tell.

Any relevant files?

See above. I presume that you can reproduce this with your template.

I know (hope) that you are working on something new but please add this issue in your regression testing if not yet there, thank you.

Thanks for reporting this to us, I have been able to reproduce this and have passed it onto our developers to look into.

Thanks.

This is resolved in 3.2.6.

Now have 3.2.12 (beta) and actually all filters from the 3.1.9 format have recovered their dates when opening the 3.1.9 project file - the dates were thus correctly saved, but not read back. Let me know if you want a separate report in the Beta thread, thanks.