Are different structures in Scrivener and Aeon possible

Hi. Struggling a bit with matching up how I think and operated in Scrivener with Aeon. The issue is this:
In Scrivener I have scenes, each a document that I plan to rearrange eventually in order to interleave two story lines. In my head, each scene is part of a larger “episode”–this isn’t indicated in Scrivener and won’t match up to chapters. An example would be, say, a birthday party. There might be scenes for “the morning preparations,” “the guests arrive,” “opening the presents,” etc. But, I also think of the whole thing as a single episode–“the birthday party.” (I’m using “episode” rather than “event” so as not to confuse things with “events” in Aeon.)

In Aeon, I’d like each scene to come over as an event in the timeline (so far so good), and to be able to rearrange them eventually in narrative view to be in a different order and parts of chapters, etc. I’d also like to be able to group those events into episodes so that I can get more of a bird’s eye view of things.

Is this possible? And, how deeply have I messed myself up if I’ve already synced?
Thanks.

You can create a new data type for this purpose.

Hi. Can you explain that further?