Back-to-back events on the same line (vertically)

I’m trying to track and compare the events in various countries in my original fantasy world, but it’s difficult to do so on the timeline because I have to constantly scroll up and down to find them, even though the events for each country are back-to-back. I’d like to set a line for Country A and a line for Country B where each event follows the previous on the same line.

If there’s already a way to do this, I apologize for unnecessarily requesting it. It kinda seems like the “Free-form Display Timelines” option on the voting page might cover this; can anyone confirm that?

1 Like

Yes free-form display timelines would potentially help with this as they would allow more vertical placement at the expense of losing the flexibility of time scaling.
In the meantime, if you haven’t already, you could potentially use split screen or the “group by” functionality to sort your events vertically. This might help make it easier to compare the events.
You can read about them here: Alternatives to Timeline View Group By - Aeon Timeline 3 Knowledge Base

1 Like