Calendar integration

Hello, it could be nice if we can connect a calendar to import events. Like connecting to a Google calendar and see on the timeline event that is scheduled on that calendar and add dependencies and modify it.

5 Likes

A sorely missing feature for me for years. While iCal import would have been very useful, two-way synchronization between Google/Apple calendar and Aeon would have been a game-changer. For me, this single feature would turn Aeon from an exotic, fantasy timeline creation tool I sometimes use for projects into an essential productivity tool I can’t live without.

In my opinion, this should have been among the first features you implemented during your recent transformation/expansion from a fantasy timeline app into a more professional productivity and project management tool.

The value Aeon offers is visualizing time in an approachable way, and Google/Apple calendar (and their clones) is the way this planet generally visualizes time—in a very non-ergonomic, unwieldy way. They imitate the same interface we used in paper wall calendars for centuries, for cosmic soup’s sake! Please help upgrade the way we have to conceptualize time for our week/month planning and reduce the stress in my and many others’ lives by 10%. Heal us with your visualization, and meanwhile, market yourself as a way to better visualize time and get filthy rich, please. Disrupt Google and Apple calendars instead of (only) reaching out to Trello’s, Smartsheet’s, and Scrivener’s plates; there’s better money there.

3 Likes