Calendar Marker Stacking

Hello my fellow timeliners!

Does anyone know of a way to control the order that calendar markers stack in? It seems impossible to re-order them in the marker panel or on the timeline.

This is a big issue for me because markers with a long duration are stacking on top of markers with a short duration, so I can’t see the icons for the one-off markers, only the long bar for the ongoing marker.

I spent a lot of time creating my markers in a certain order so they would stack the way I needed. Then the program updated and changed my marker order.

There is also no scrollbar now in the markers panel, so I can’t access markers at the bottom of the list, they just run off the screen.

Does anyone have any hacks that could help here?

Thanks so much.

I’ve passed onto the developers the issue with the calendar marker stacking, which they will look into.

I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue with the scrollbar, what version of Aeon Timeline are you on, and what operating system are you using?

Hi Jess! Thank you very much for letting the devs know about the calendar markers. I know how busy they are but I hope we’ll see an update to this in the future. :pray:

Fortunately the scrollbar has stopped having this glitch out of the blue. I wish I had more info on why in case that could be useful, but at least it’s gone!

I appreciate your time.