Can Copy/Paste change dates?

I create a new Timeline and copy some events form an existing Timeline and paste them to the new Timeline and all events are moved 1 month.
How is that possible?

Have you modified the calendar that you are using in either file? If these are different from one another, then this may cause issues with dates when copying.

The original timeline from which I copied a number (~15) of events is based on the Julian Calendar (https://help.timeline.app/article/262-how-to-setup-a-julian-calendar). At the time I made a template for timelines with the Julian calendar. I created both timelines with this template. The calendars in both files are therefore the same. If I place an event in the new created timeline via copy/paste, I have a difference of one month. Can you explain that?

In the new timeline I had other troubles with disappearing links with copy/paste so I hade to delete the copied events and paste them again.

With an earlier versions there were also problems with copy/past which were corrected. Is it possible that there is still some instability with copy/past?

When I use copy/paste now I save first to prevent losing data.

Regards,

Jan

~WRD0000.jpg

Additionally, I experience that sometimes (not always) the parent of an event is not copied.

I think the copy/paste is not stable.

Regards, Jan

~WRD0000.jpg

Is it possible for you send through the two files that are having the problems to support@timeline.app ? This will help us work out what the issue is.