Can no longer get in my Aeon timeline account, so timeline is read only

To help us respond to your bug report as efficiently as possible, please fill out the follow template (and delete all instructions)

Platform & OS Version

Platform: window

Aeon Timeline
Version: 3.1.6
Shell Version: 3.1.6
Opening Mode: Read-only
Operating System: Windows 10
Device Model: XPS 15 9575f

Problem Description + Screenshots

Provide a detailed description of the bug that you encountered. Please include any screenshots that are relevant.

I’ve not used Aeon timeline for a couple of months. When I opened the app, it offered the 14 day trial, etc. I selected that I already have an account, entered my e-mail, and then the “account-id” from the e-mail I received when I purchased the product.

I then receive an error message that: “the account id you entered is already associated with a different e-mail address.”

It happens every time I open the app, and I already tried re-downloading and re-installing. I will send an e-mail with the e-mail address and account id I am using.

I replied to your email about this, you originally had a typo in your email address when you first activated it, so it then wouldn’t let you use the correct one. I have updated our records and it should work for you now.