Can't click on things in the bottom right corner?

Has anyone seen an issue where you can’t click on something in the bottom right of the screen.
Has happened a couple of times for me now.
First time I just did a reboot and that fixed it.
This time I started messing with the screen size and closing programs and something fixed it.
Just seeing if someone knows what is going on before I start digging for what is causing the problem.

I’ve been working in Narrative Mode and in the bottom right is where the Event settings are at.
In the relationship screen at the very bottom you also have more relationships and delete items.
So you would not be able to click on either of those and any other relations I created down there.
Or if I’m in the properties I could not check boxes or select something from a list.

Workaround
Scroll down further so whatever is in the bottom right goes up higher and then you can click on it.
Or resize the window and make it so the window only takes up the top 3/4 of the screen.

Eventually the problem will either go away or I can reboot and fix it.

Sorry you are having this issue.

It isn’t something we have seen reported before, but if you can tell us the operating system and app version you are using this would be helpful.

A screenshot highlighting the area that stops working would also be helpful

It is the same thing that has been reported multiple times before with the buttons on the top, where the mouse click area is offset of the button itself.

AND that has not been fixed either!