OS Version: 10
OS Language Setting: English
Version: 3.0.13 (I saw that there is an issue w/ updating for some Windows users. In addition to the issue I’m reporting, I am having that issue, so the app hasn’t updated.)
I have a custom calendar set up for a 25 hour day. When I set the time preferences to 12/12, times display as decimal numbers that don’t really make sense. (E.g., 11 am - 3 pm became 12.5:00 am - 12.5:00:01 am).
- Create a calendar with a 25 hour day and set to display times not as “24 hour” time
- Create an event from 11:00 am to, say, 3 p.m.
- Try to change that time in the inspector. It will appear to change, but if clicked away from, it will revert to previous value.
- Are you able to reproduce this bug reliably? Y
- Can you make this bug happen with a clean timeline file? I used a template created from my populated file so the calendar settings would be the same, and it reproduced the problem.
- Does it only happen with a specific timeline file? n
Will send files.