Delete Task in Spreadsheet Mode?

How do I delete a Task in Spreadsheet Mode that has ‘No Date.’?

Click on the task to highlight it in the Inspector, then at the bottom of the Inspector, click “Delete Item”.
You can also right click and choose “Delete Item”

Is there a keyboard shortcut to entirely delete an item in Spreadsheet view?

It appears that [command-delete] is the shown keyboard shortcut under the menu selection “Item:Delete Item.” However, when I hit [command-delete] on Mac, the item isn’t entirely deleted. Instead, the item’s title is changed to “Untitled.” This happens whether I click on the title first, or on the item number first.

When I choose the menu item “Delete Item,” the item does delete. However, is there a way to delete items without having to confirm every deletion?

Thanks for reporting this to us. The command-delete should delete the item fully in Spreadsheet View, so I will pass this onto our developers to look at and fix.

However it is still intended to pop up the confirm window, so there isn’t a way to delete items without confirming them first.

A little more info on this behavior:

If I control-click on the order cell first, THEN [command-delete] deletes the entire row. (Control-clicking the order cell makes the popup menu appear, but the popup menu does not remain when I release the click using the laptop trackpad).