Duplicate spreadsheet rows

Hello,
I’m new to Aeon Timeline.
Is it possible to duplicate or copy and paste rows in the spreadsheet view? I have cycles that repeat several times a year in my project management Aeon file. The dates are different, but the projects, tasks and milestones repeat. From what I can tell, one cannot copy a spreadsheet row, much less a set of rows.
Any suggestions for managing these cycles of tasks that repeat without manually typing each item for each cycle? Maybe exporting from AT to a spreadsheet program and then importing just the labels and types? Or maybe labels, types, and duration?
Can I import to the bottom of the AT spreadsheet view?

Thanks,
John Robert

I also find that slightly frustrating, that it can’t be done in the Spreadsheet view. The way to do copy/paste is from the Timeline view. Select the event in Timeline view you want to have copied, press Cntrl-c, then Cntrl-v (the standard copy/paste keyset). A new event called “Copy of <>” will be created, and then you can edit whatever needs to be edited.

When I need to do this I usually have the screen split so that the spreadsheet view is above and the timeline view below and I have the inspector open.

Hope this helps.

I did the export from a selected portion of the spreadsheet view to a spreadsheet. I made some edits in the spreadsheet view and then imported the relevant rows and columns back to AT and that worked pretty well. Dates and other adjustments had to be made, but I got basically what I wanted.

Hope this helps someone else.
John Robert

Sorry, that wasn’t very clear. I exported from the AT spreadsheet view a TVS file to a spreadsheet program (Numbers, in my case). I made some changes in the spreadsheet program and then exported the results back to the spreadsheet view in AT.