How can I open Aeon Timeline on my new laptop?

I just bought a new laptop and can’t open Aeon Timeline docs on it. When I try to download AEON timeline it just takes me to download a new free trial. How do I get it to appear on my new laptop? There’s no license key or anything. It’s supposed to work on multiple computers, but I can’t find a login for my account anywhere on the website or a way to open it on the new one. It just routes me back to buy a new subscription. ???

On the Mac version, the Aeon Timeline menu includes “My Account”. From there you can enter your email address and account ID, log the system out to free up its license (I think), or (horrors!) delete your Aeon account.

The Account window also shows when your account will renew.

I suspect there’s a way to get to that window without buying a new license. If you don’t know your account ID, contact Aeon. I’m sure they would be happy to help.

But there’s nowhere to log in. I can’t find the login screen or anywhere other than my invoice for the payment. This is a new computer so I can’t get to the Aeon Timeline app without downloading it onto this computer, but there’s nowhere to do that. It goes to the 14-day trial download. There isn’t anywhere for me to download the version I already paid for. Where and how can I download it onto this computer to open it?

Have you tried installing the “trial version” and then entering your registration details within the app as described above?

Thanks! That worked. I was able to enter my account number as the app opened for the free trial and it took me to my account.

Here are the instructions if anyone else has this question:

1. If you haven’t already, download the app by clicking the “Download” button.
  2. When the app opens, you’ll be prompted with a window, click the “Enter License” button to the left of this window.
  3. On the screen that opens enter your Email Address, and the License Code from the ‘Activation Information’ box below into the appropriate fields within the app.
  4. When you’ve completed the above, just click the “Activate License” button. Within a few seconds your product should be activated for full use!
1 Like