Platform & OS Version

Platform: Mac
OS Version: Ventura (13.1)
OS Language Setting: English

App Version

Version: 3.1.8
Application Shell: 3.1.6

Problem Description + Screenshots

When adding an event to the bottom of the spreadsheet, all goes well until I set the date - whereupon the previous last event gets assigned this date as well! I’ve been forced to memorise the date and time of the last event in my book, so that I can keep resetting it :frowning_face:

I will send screenshots with my email to illustrate the process more clearly, since your site is only allowing me to upload one image.

Steps to reproduce

The bug started appearing after I created Story Arcs and created filters to view individual arcs and groups of arcs (in order to check their logical flow), though I don’t know if it’s connected - I also started using a customised set of columns in Spreadsheet view around the same time.

• Are you able to reproduce this bug reliably? Yes - it happens every time.
  • Can you make this bug happen with a clean timeline file? No
  • Does it only happen with a specific timeline file? Yes - my current novel. It does not occur with other timelines, or even one based on the same Novel template

Any relevant files?

Yes - I will be emailing the rogue file shortly!

Thanks,

Anne

Thanks for sending this through, we have been able to reproduce this via the timeline you sent, so will pass it onto our developers to fix.