Windows 11 latest, Chrome latest, both releases not dev versions
As the beta has ended, right about where my year ran out, I couldn’t use the 3.2.17 release without an upgrade.
- you don’t cater for this on your website
- so I had to use the pop-up arrangement from the app , where there were many problems
- I tried to pay with Amazon. I got as far as the screen to log in to my Amazon account, which is not adequately clear that it is indeed Amazon and its security providing that screen. Quite a few minutes out trying to nail down about that, not 100%, and whom FastSpring may be.
- I went ahead anyway, and got a weird summary refusal from Amazon – Unknown error incomprehensible response from profile endpoint. I managed to close it, app wouldn’t restart payment unless I restarted app. More fool me, I tried it twice. Screenshot attached.
- So, I went back to PayPal. This was much clearer who it was, though not entirely, with FastSpring notations…but it did operate as am used to, including 2FA, and completed the purchase. At which point the popup froze, could not be closed, app also was frozen, and I had to close app window to get rid of this combination. Screenshot also attached, if I’m more fortunate here.
Sorry to have to report so much trouble, but I’d think you want better than this, not to push customers away.
Might I suggest, an ordinary upgrade page on your website?