Mixture of items in panels

Hi,
Some of my sidebar panels (persons, conflicts and states) gather mixed categories as you can see on this picture :

At the bottom of the list in this persons sidebar panel, I have person items, as expected. But why do I have other categories ?

I recently created a narrative view, included some items from timeline, and it seems to me that this issue occurred after that. But I don’t know if it’s a bug or an error in my settings. I don’t know how to get category panels with the right items in.
Do you have any advice ?

Thank you.

regards,
Matta

this same thing happens to me and i’m confused by it.

Any item type that can be a parent of a different item type will show in its list.
For example, if you have an entity type “Character” which can have a parent of the type “Family Group”, then in the Character’s panel you will see all the Family Group items as well as the Character items.
If this isn’t the case for you, and you are still seeing item types here that aren’t parents, you can send through your file to support@timeline.app and we can have a look at it.

I’m also having this issue and it is not related to parent items (that I can tell).