Narrative cannot see an event created in Timeline

To help us respond to your bug report as efficiently as possible, please fill out the follow template (and delete all instructions)

Platform: Windows 10 (Swedish)

App Version 3.3.12 | Application Shell: 3.3.12

Yesterday I cereated a series of events in the Timeline. Today I tried to add them to the Narrative. Narrative says there are ‘no matches’. Is this a bug or does it mean I MUST create events first in Narrative before putting them into the Timeline and NOT vice verse?

Screen grab:

• Are you able to reproduce this bug reliably?
    Yes. If I create a test post in the time line, Narrative still can’t find it. (See second screengrab. Attached to e-mail)

• Can you make this bug happen with a clean timeline file?
    No. A clean timeline does not exhibit this fault. (See third screengrab. Attached to e-mail.)

• Does it only happen with a specific timeline file?
    I only have the file I’m working on and the clean timeline test available.

If there is a file that is particularly relevant to your bug, it is usually much faster for us to diagnose and fix bugs (and potentially repair files) if you can send them to us.

Attached to my e-mail.

I’m so sorry! This is NOT a bug - just me not understanding Aeon properly yet and working on a small laptop screen. The programme had added the sections I was working on into the Narrative automatically, but at another place than I expected. Writing you an e-mail to this effect too.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re getting the hang if it. :slight_smile: