OS Version: 10.15.7
OS Language Setting: English (Australia)
Application Shell: 3.0.13
Created a new fiction timeline. Elected to sync with existing Scrivener project for NaNoWriMo. Got to the “Sync Relationships” panel and saw that there were stray bits of letters hanging underneath the “Sync Relationships” heading. Also noted that the bottom of the “y” in “Sync” is obscured.
Pressed Back and observed that there are the same little bits of letters hanging around underneath the heading on the Sync Properties panel and, again, the “y” of Sync is obscured.
- Create a new project, allowing synchronising with Scrivener.
- Press Setup Synching button.
- Select Scrivener as Sync Application
- Select Scrivener project
- “Select Sync Folders” heading has a few bits of letters hanging around under “Folders” heading
- Press Next
- “y” and “p” in Sync Properties heading have been cropped at the bottom
- A couple of bits of letters visible under “Properties” in the heading
- Press Next
- “y” in Sync Relationships heading has been cropped at the bottom
After synchronising, went to Sync > Show Sync Settings, pressed Show Options and went through the same setting panels and they show the same problems.
Restarted Aeon Timeline, opened the timeline, went to Sync > Show Sync Settings, pressed Show Options and went through the same setting panels and they show the same problems.