Please use arcweave for a bit and you’ll instantly see how much better the UI is. As it is the mindmap is nigh unusable for me.
For me the big problems are:
- No ability to pan with the mouse. Please make it so that you can pan with middle mouse click-to-pan.
- Bad text formatting with the summary. I want to see the summary on the nodes as well as edit them straight on the node without going to the inspector on the side. I cannot do this. The text is also poorly formatted and greyed out, hard to read. On arcweave it’s extremely clean and nice looking.
- Be able to click on a node, whatever it is, a character, an event, on the sidebar and have the mindmap straightforwardly pan to that node so that it’s centered on the screen. This is the only way it’s possible to navigate large mindmaps.
- Easy connection UI. Instead of a connection point at the bottom you can drag from anywhere on the edge to create a connection, making it easier.
- Zoom in and out with the mouse wheel, it’s pretty crazy that you can’t IMO.