Please move "completed" to the Dates info tab

Right now the “completed” pickbox is on the Comments info tab at the bottom. I almost never scroll down to see it so it’s become a useless useful tool. The Dates info tab has plenty of room on it, and when a task is completed, I’m usually in the Dates tab to enter the end date, or confirm if we’re on task when using Aeon Timeline for work. When using it as an author I’m having the same troubles, since I’d like to use it to say I’ve finished writing a scene but forget where the pickbox is and just use locking the date to inform my eyes I’m done writing it. Can the “completed” pickbox please be moved to the Dates tab so we don’t have to swap to the Comments info tab? Thanks for all your hard work.

Ah, I should say I use the info tabs because I’m usually NOT in the spreadsheet. I usually have up the Narrative Outline and the Timeline when I’m writing and just the Timeline when working. Using the info tabs lets me see everything all at once instead of having to swap back and forth to the Spreadsheet, particularly when I don’t want my Timeline location to move just because I’ve picked a line on the Spreadsheet.

Thanks, we’ll take your suggestion on board, however in the meantime you can change the order of properties shown in the Properties tab.

If you open Advanced Settings (the cog icon, then the Data types tab, then Edit) and click on the Properties tab, you can drap and drop the properties in the menu on the left to rearrange their order. This is their order that they are shown in the inspector, so you can at least move “Complete” to the top of this list. Therefore it will appear under Tags in the inspector, and at least you shouldn’t have to scroll down the list to see it.

Thank you! I did need the reminder that things can be rearranged. I’ll look forward to seeing it moved to dates later when there’s time to add that in. Things are looking very good now!