Scrollbar in Era date picker is missing

Hi,

I noticed the scrollbar in the Era date picker is missing.

Platform & OS Version

Platform: Windows
OS Version: Windows 10
OS Language Setting: English

App Version

Version: 3.3.20
Application Shell: 3.3.12

Problem Description + Screenshots

I have about 250 eras, each of 12 years in my project. I wanted to make a date constraint for an event and when going through the date picker, I couldn’t get past Era11. And I needed this particular event to be in Era 82.

Steps to reproduce

Provide step-by-step instructions to recreate the bug

1. create event
  2. go to Relationships tab
  3. click on the + for the date constraint.
  4. Choose “Equals date”
  5. Pick the month
  6. Pick the year. (in this case it should be year 9 of Era 82)
  7. click on Era and then the arrow to the right. See that the list doesn’t seem to go beyond AD (the last era of the pack.
  8. Hover mouse just below the Era11 bar and notice there’s another bar ighting up. I can click that bar without seeing what it is. It will be filled in, but I can’t get any further than that.

Answer the following questions, if possible:

• Are you able to reproduce this bug reliably?
    Yes

• Can you make this bug happen with a clean timeline file?
    I have no idea, because a clean timeline file would not cause this, because there wouldn’t be this many eras.

• Does it only happen with a specific timeline file?
    This is the first timeline file I made with Scrivener 3 with this amount of eras. The others were just for testing purposes and were only a few eras, so I never encountered that problem.

Any relevant files?

If there is a file that is particularly relevant to your bug, it is usually much faster for us to diagnose and fix bugs (and potentially repair files) if you can send them to us.

Thanks for sending this through, I have passed it onto our developers to look into

1 Like

Thank you Jess! I hope the developers can fix this issue!