OS Version: MacOS 12.5
OS Language Setting: English
Application Shell: 3.1.6
The September 2022 calendar widget says August at the top.
It seems to be specific to this one project - I opened a different project (a historical one) and tried accessing the calendar for 2022 and it looks fine. It also only seems to affect this one month - all the rest are fine.
I also tried creating a new project using the same template (Project Management->Marketing) - the only customisation I used initially was to set the week start to a Monday. However the September calendar looks fine in this project also.
It seems to be intrinsic to the file, since the same error appears on my iPhone (iOS 15).
I will send the file via email.