Sorting Calendar markers

When I add a Calendar marker it is placed at the bottom in the sidebar.
Is there a way to show the Calendar markers sorted on date?
It must be easy to find the right marker quicly to select.

1 Like

Hi @Jan ,

Unfortunately we don’t have a way to sort/order calendar markers right now, but I can see how that would be useful. Would you mind if I moved this post to the Feature Requests category so it’s in the list of feature ideas to be considered?

Hi Rebecca,
Yes please.

1 Like

Hi,
When I go to a calendar marker it shows the location at the left side of the screen.
Why is this chosen?
For me I want to show the marker in the middle of my screen, now I have to scroll horizontally.
Can you change that?

1 Like

There was no specific reason that the left side of the screen was chosen, however we agree it probably makes more sense to appear in the middle of the screen when scrolled too, especially ones that have the same start/end date. We will create a ticket to look into changing this.

2 Likes

I use Timeline view and the calendar markers are placed at the very top of the screen, where the dates are. It would be great if they could be specified to a certain arc. I use arcs for different universes that don’t have the same holidays or character birthdays. Or if there was a way to duplicate a birthday/anniversary event instead of having a marker.