Support hours from Melbourne, Australia

Hi All,
This is an exciting day for us, and hopefully it is an exciting day for a lot of our customers also, and we know you will have lots of questions, and need support with payments and licenses and all of those things.

I also know that our friends in the US are just waking up and starting their day.

Unfortunately (at times like this), the Aeon Timeline team is based in Mebourne, Australia (GMT+10), which means it is just going on midnight here.

So there will be a period of time now where we will be unable to respond to forum posts and emails while we catch up on some sleep after a very eventful day.

We will do our best to catch up with everything as quickly as we can tomorrow morning, but I apologise in advance if we are a little slow getting to things over the next few days.

I am not sure how many sales/support queries we will get coming in overnight, but if the past few hours are any guide, we may take a little while to catch up!

Thanks again to everyone for your interest and feedback, and thanks too to any of our more experienced beta testers who can jump in and help answer a few forum questions while we are offline.

Matt

3 Likes

Good night! You deserve it!

1 Like

Many Congratulations and thanks!