Still working on my rather large project. After first sync the ‘Updating’ was followed by yet another sync, even nothing was added in Scrivener by me! When I looked in Aeon I realised that in some entries the ‘character’ was added twice!!! as separate characters (BOTH named John Doe).
Why does Aeon not recognice the ‘sameness’ ??? They are treated as two different, because I could give them separate colors
NOW there were ALSO dublets in Scrivener!!! Deleting one in scrivener did NOT remove any in Aeon. But if I removed one in Aeon it was removed in Scrivener upon sync.
If I entered a different character in Scrivener instead of deleting the existing, then this new was synced to Aeon, replacing the previous. (Entering a ‘space/blank’ is not accepted as a valid character).
It would be extremely practical if Character and Arc could be sorted by a clickoption. As I experience it it is all a huge random mess, with the newest items placed at the bottom of the list. I have hundreds of these entries, so easy sorting will be welcome.