Traditional calendar view?

It would be lovely to have a calendar view; that is, a traditional calendar display (modified for invented calendars, of course), with events placed on an array of days (and hours), similar to how any digital calendar works. Just as in, say, Calendar, there could be alternate calendar views (day/week/month/year). This would be a very natural way to see story events, and it could also be a handy way to change the date or date range for an event (by dragging the event to the new date/time). Maybe there already is such a view? In any case, it would be very useful, I think.

I don’t know what this view would do with events lacking a time/date stamp beyond making sure they are ordered appropriately among events with a time/date.

9 Likes

Just seconding that I would love this as well!

2 Likes

I was just thinking this and did a search to see if anyone had suggested it. I was also partly thinking about a recent post relating to tracking people’s ages. So clicking any date on the calendar grid/list would show a list of events intersecting with the date and all selected characters ages on that date. Character selection might be either through the standard filter, or maybe through a view-specific selection, the way the tracks work in Subway view.

3 Likes

I’d like to see a traditional calendar too! I’ve been using Aeon since ver 1, and it has always surprised me that this isn’t available.

2 Likes