I upgraded yesterday from Timeline 2 tot 3, (2 is still installed in case of problems).
I cannot add events on any way any view, from one moment to an other. I was able to add event earlier.
OS Version: 10.15.7
OS Language Setting: Dutch
Application Shell: 3.0.13
To find the App Version, open the About modal in the app:
- On Mac, choose Aeon Timeline → About
- On Windows, choose Tools → About
- On iOS, open a file, open Settings, and choose About
Provide a detailed description of the bug that you encountered. Please include any screenshots that are relevant.
any way to create an event gives the error.
Provide step-by-step instructions to recreate the bug
Answer the following questions, if possible:
- Are you able to reproduce this bug reliably? YES on one specific project i’m working on.
- Can you make this bug happen with a clean timeline file? NO
- Does it only happen with a specific timeline file? YES
If there is a file that is particularly relevant to your bug, it is usually much faster for us to diagnose and fix bugs (and potentially repair files) if you can send them to us.
Please follow these steps:
- Finish posting this bug report to the forum
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- A one-line summary of the issue
- The URL of your post
- Your timeline file, as an attachment
Please delete any remaining instructions (including this section) before posting