Windows 11 latest release US English
Shell Version: 3.2.16
Can’t screenshot successfully, but it’s easy to see for yourself
nearl non-functional Tools and Help menu buttons – other menu buttons ok
- Neither functions at all, if you click them over most of their visible area.
- If you’ve activated their menubar by hovering over one of the buttons to left, then sliding to these two will light them up, but they still don’t respond.
- sometimes in clicking center when they aren’t working, you actually get the Windows 11 OS topbar action – the window size and position will change
- these two buttons only operate if you tap in about the lower 10% of their area; then they light up, click function is as expected. It’s reliable from that area.
As just above
- Are you able to reproduce this bug reliably? Yes
- Can you make this bug happen with a clean timeline file? Yes, timeline file not needed, happens on just opened app the same
- Does it only happen with a specific timeline file? No
Please follow these steps: – This rest is tedious, and should be entirely unnecessary, not so? Thank you…
- Finish posting this bug report to the forum
Send an email to email@example.com, including:
- A one-line summary of the issue
- The URL of your post
- Your timeline file, as an attachment